- Pavel Holoborodko on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- Jan Van lent on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- ChrisRackauckas on How Fast is Quadruple Precision Arithmetic?
- Len Freeman on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
- Jeff Paris & Alena Vencovska on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
Monthly Archives: December 2013
As described in a previous blog post, I gave a course on matrix functions at the Gene Golub SIAM Summer School in Shanghai last July. Summer Schools are regularly held in Shanghai and it has been traditional to produce a … Continue reading