- Pavel Holoborodko on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- Jan Van lent on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- ChrisRackauckas on How Fast is Quadruple Precision Arithmetic?
- Len Freeman on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
- Jeff Paris & Alena Vencovska on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Anderson acceleration, also known in quantum chemistry as Pulay mixing or direct inversion in the iterative subspace (DIIS), is a technique for accelerating the convergence of a fixed-point iteration. It has been widely used in electronic structure computations, but does … Continue reading