- Pavel Holoborodko on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- Jan Van lent on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- ChrisRackauckas on How Fast is Quadruple Precision Arithmetic?
- Len Freeman on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
- Jeff Paris & Alena Vencovska on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
Monthly Archives: July 2017
by Erin Carson and Nick Higham With the growing availability of half precision arithmetic in hardware and quadruple precision arithmetic in software, it is natural to ask whether we can harness these different precisions, along with the standard single and … Continue reading