- Desmond J. Higham and Nicholas J. Higham, MATLAB Guide, SIAM, Third edition, 2017.
- Nicholas J. Higham et al. (eds), The Princeton Companion to Applied Mathematics, Princeton University Press, 2015.
- Nicholas J. Higham, Functions of Matrices: Theory and Computation, SIAM, 2008.
- Nicholas J. Higham, Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms, SIAM, Second edition, 2002.
- Nicholas J. Higham. Handbook of Writing for the Mathematical Sciences, SIAM, Second edition, 1998.
- Contributor (numerical analysis and linear algebra entries) to Penguin Dictionary of Mathematics (David Nelson, ed., fourth edition, 2008).
- Pavel Holoborodko on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- Jan Van lent on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- ChrisRackauckas on How Fast is Quadruple Precision Arithmetic?
- Len Freeman on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
- Jeff Paris & Alena Vencovska on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)