- Desmond J. Higham and Nicholas J. Higham, MATLAB Guide, SIAM, Third edition, 2017.
- Nicholas J. Higham et al. (eds), The Princeton Companion to Applied Mathematics, Princeton University Press, 2015.
- Nicholas J. Higham, Functions of Matrices: Theory and Computation, SIAM, 2008.
- Nicholas J. Higham, Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms, SIAM, Second edition, 2002.
- Nicholas J. Higham. Handbook of Writing for the Mathematical Sciences, SIAM, Second edition, 1998.
- Contributor (numerical analysis and linear algebra entries) to Penguin Dictionary of Mathematics (David Nelson, ed., fourth edition, 2008).
- Raúl Martínez on How and How Not to Compute a Relative Error
- Nick Higham on SIAM Annual Meeting 2017 Highlights
- argiris baras on The Nearest Correlation Matrix
- Michele Zaffalon on Corless and Fillion’s A Graduate Introduction to Numerical Methods from the Viewpoint of Backward Error Analysis
- Linda Hadginikitas on Second Edition (2013) of Matrix Analysis by Horn and Johnson