- Pavel Holoborodko on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- Jan Van lent on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- ChrisRackauckas on How Fast is Quadruple Precision Arithmetic?
- Len Freeman on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
- Jeff Paris & Alena Vencovska on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
Tag Archives: Beamer
Following my earlier posts Top 5 Beamer Tips and Fine-Tuning Spacing in LaTeX Equations I offer four further tips that I’ve been using over the last few months. 1. Platform-independent specification of paths I use both Windows and Mac machines … Continue reading