- Pavel Holoborodko on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- Jan Van lent on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- ChrisRackauckas on How Fast is Quadruple Precision Arithmetic?
- Len Freeman on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
- Jeff Paris & Alena Vencovska on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
Tag Archives: BibTeX
For sometime I have been collecting digital object identifiers (DOIs) in my BibTeX entries, as described in this blog post. When I use my own BST file to format the references BibTeX creates hyperlinks to the published source via the … Continue reading
Here are a couple of tips on exploiting Emacs when working with BibTeX databases. I do not use a BibTeX database manager (though I have tried Jabref). I prefer to edit my bib files entirely within Emacs, and have had … Continue reading