- Pavel Holoborodko on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- Jan Van lent on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- ChrisRackauckas on How Fast is Quadruple Precision Arithmetic?
- Len Freeman on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
- Jeff Paris & Alena Vencovska on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
Tag Archives: Commodore_64
A classic one-line program for the Commodore 64 microcomputer is 10 PRINT CHR$(205.5+RND(1)); GOTO 10 This is essentially what was printed in the section “Random Graphics” of the Commodore 64 User’s Guide (1982). The program prints a random maze that … Continue reading