- Pavel Holoborodko on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- Jan Van lent on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- ChrisRackauckas on How Fast is Quadruple Precision Arithmetic?
- Len Freeman on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
- Jeff Paris & Alena Vencovska on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
Tag Archives: Commodore_Pet
My first programming languages were Fortran, learned in my mathematics degree, and Basic, which was the language built into the ROM (read only memory) of the Commodore PET. The PET—one of the early microcomputers, first produced in 1977—stored programs on … Continue reading