- Pavel Holoborodko on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- Jan Van lent on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- ChrisRackauckas on How Fast is Quadruple Precision Arithmetic?
- Len Freeman on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
- Jeff Paris & Alena Vencovska on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
Tag Archives: Julia
By Nick Higham and Alan Edelman (MIT) In a 2005 talk the second author noted that the MATLAB det function returns an odd integer for a certain 27-by-27 matrix composed of s and s: >> A = edelman; % Set … Continue reading
Edvin Deadman and I have updated the catalogue of software for matrix functions that we produced in 2014 (and which was discussed in this post). The new version, which has undergone some minor reorganization, is available here. It covers what … Continue reading