- Pavel Holoborodko on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- Jan Van lent on The Strange Case of the Determinant of a Matrix of 1s and -1s
- ChrisRackauckas on How Fast is Quadruple Precision Arithmetic?
- Len Freeman on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
- Jeff Paris & Alena Vencovska on Christopher T. H. Baker (1939–2017)
Tag Archives: Lambert_W_function
Attendees at the SIAM Annual Meeting in Boston last month had the opportunity to meet Donald Knuth. He was there to give the John von Neumann lecture, about which I reported at SIAM News. At the Sunday evening Welcome Reception … Continue reading